Monday 21 January 2013

Shanice Russell Model


 
 

Check out a new interview from an upcoming model in Toronto Ontario, she is starting to live her dreams! This is Shanice Russell from Brampton Ontario, Canada. To contact Shanice:


Twitter:@shanii_01


Facebook:Shanii Russell


Email: Nene01_1@hotmail.com





1.What made you start doing what you do ?


Ever since I was little girl about 4 years old I was told I had a thing of being in the spotlight! Which is true I do, I've always watched the fashion channel with my mom and sister and love seeing all the pretty places you can go to, the make-up, clothes the fashion industry in general caught my eye ever since then it was my passion.


2 When did you start doing what you do ?


I started to model when I was 19 years of age.


3.When did you start taking your passion for what ever you do seriously ?


I actually started taken things more seriously at the age of 19

4.How did you get into modeling ? What made you love it ?

I got into modeling when I was younger my mother placed me in a beauty pageant and ever since then I 
adored it ! Being on stage in front of People watching me gave me a rush, it just felt so right to pose and walk down the run way with people watching me not just the pretty picture of myself but what I stand for! I always said ...if you work hard in life dreams can come true!


5.Who is your support team ? How have they supported and encourage you ?


My family of course they have been there for me from the start I couldn't ask for better love them


6.Who are your idols and why?


My idols are Hedi Klum, Kemoir Lee-Simons, Kim Kardashian, Trya Banks all great models and business women. They made a great stable foundation for them self and their family, it is something I would love to do one day always keeping my eyes on the prize which is SUCCESS!


7.Do you see yourself doing this a career or is it just a hobby?


I think both but more on the career side, I love modeling taken pictures so when I'm bored my job can be my hobby too! So best of both worlds


8.Do you prefer run way modeling or commercial modeling?
I prefer both it gives me a chance to learn new things


9.Do you just want to be a model or create your own business when your more out there ?


Yes for sure I would love to create my own business and get myself out there and show that women independent. I also want people to see me in a different light, see me as a successful mogul not just a model. But I would love to create my own fashion line and modeling agency.


10.What are you currently working on ?


I am working on sign with modeling agency in Toronto Sutherland models, I will be starting my training and working with them hopefully I can go from there and make things happen for me. Hopefully I can move out my small town area


11.What do you have to work on with yourself to be more successful?


I think all I have to work on is making sure that I keep focus on what I'm doing not to get caught up or get to full myself, not to push myself to hard and keep a clear head and a open mind and try my best that's all I can really do


12.Are you confident or conceited in general not just in front of the camera ?



I'm always confident I've always been a confident women, I think every girl should be! I don't think there's such thing as being to confident as long as you have respect, I always carry myself with class so I think I do just fine


13. Describe your self in 5 words



Outrages fashionable hardworking loud Respectful











No comments:

Post a Comment